Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I need new scales..they are not giving me an acurate reading and i dont like not knowing how fat I am!!!! Im untoned and totally yuk, but in all honesty I dont really care? Sure I would love to be tone and thin and yadda, yadda..but truth is, Im fucking over it....Ive been obsessed with weight and weight watchers and food and calories and allllll the rest that goes with it for soooooo loooonnnggg and I dont give a fuck cause if I did Ide be excersising my ass off and writing all my food each day in my lil old trusty diary....get fucked I say, Im so busy and Ive got soooooooo much going on in my life at the moment that the pressures of weightloss is just a bit to much Im afraid.


Went to tafe today which is something very weird as the teacher usually comes to us once a month, it was OK,, Im bored outta my brain with hairdressing at the moment to. Im so far behind again......Im back down to level 2 after going up to level 3. That was an insult in itself. I have to prove my 'worth' on the floor and make 4 times my wage in a week...fucking yeah right. I am a very nervous and unconfidant person when it comes to hairdressing...everything else Im fine but this is different....its awful and I hate being like this....bit its just how it is at the moment.. I was doing french rolls and barrel curls allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day..BORING!!! Dont like upstyles...

No comments:

Post a Comment