Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday night shopping

For some anyway.... I have to work and I dont like it one bit!!

9am to at least 8.30pm...yeuk... anyway on til Im qualified:)

Had a small cheeseburger meal ont he way home from work..not good but filled a hole that probably wasnt there anyway..

I had my own male client tonight for a cut and shoeshine.. worked out ok although the shoeshine should have been toned, to gold for my liking but he didnt complain...maybe when he gets home and his wife sees it???? oh well we shall see...

I have the morning of till 12pm tomorow,,,awesome, I really would just like to work part time, but my apprent. would go for waaay to long if I did it part time...no thanks, I just want to get it ova with! Im really nervous with the cutting side of things and my teacher says its cause Im a mature apprentice and I dont want to make a mistake or just have a go at any thing and if it works it works if not oh well... hmm yep thats about right to:)

How do I write something and put a line through it and you can see it still?? I forget.

Havent blogged for ages.

I think me scales are broken, I jumped on them before my coffee and I was 71.9 (ouch) and then after my coffe before my shower, just wanted to see the difference and I was 71.1 hmmmmmm not right... I will go by measurements I think??

To fat to put them up yet. I got to 67 and stayed there for ages and all of a sudden Im nearly 72 for fuck sake...not good, so I have to get a bit serious.... hmm cheeseburgers??// no, no more of them this week..lol span <>



No comments:

Post a Comment