Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 more days to go and I have 5 days off!!!!!!! cant wait...im in desperate need of a break I think!!

Diet is not going so well, to be honest I cant be bothered 3 days before xmas...

work is good, I really hope they follow thru and put me back up to level 3 after xmas, they better, Ive been back on level 2 now for 5months and Im not happy!! Im doing more ladies cuts now...even though Im as nervous as shit and just wing it and hope Im doing it right!!lol, my haircuts are checked so thats the main thing! I have one today so heres hoping I go ok!! Im happy with my mens cutting, although a teenager was in yesterday and he wanted it funky and it had to be done with a razor and I couldnt do it as I havent done that yet...Im doing neck shaves now with ease to...phew!!


Erica...great to see you agin to, I often think about you!! how is your family..kids ect??

No comments:

Post a Comment