Tuesday, December 29, 2009

all over

Another year of festivities overrrrrr...phew...ate to much, didnt drink at all cause I just dont so that was easy..all good.....kids had a ball and thats the main thing, santa bought them a Ping Pong table but it has been raining ever since and we cant play it.

I had a huge clean up and went to the dreaded tip....yuk, stink and grose. eewwww some people throw away nasty shit.....but I di find a very thin looking self photo in the process and that has spured me on...my god I got fit and toned. awesome, so I reckon I have done it once and I'll do it again!

Did well today I had a shake for breaky and then a ceaser salad for lunch then meat and veg for dinner. Now if I can only get on that fucking treadmill I would be laughing!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha you made me laugh... I can't seem to get on my treadmill either! OK.. ours is broken though! But I could get on the exercycle! OR NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it great when you come acroos an old pic and it seems to provide all the motivation we need! you go girl, lifes to short to not be happy!! So glad you and the kiddies had a good chrissy to hun xxx

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete