Friday, December 18, 2009

hmmmmm

Oh Behave!!!!!

Hmmm, still abit of a struggle...72 atm...but thats ok, Im hovering around this for the last little bit and to be honest Im too busy and have a lot of stuff going on to really worry about it, Im still watching my points and counting this and that, but Xmas is next week, so......

Im doing heaps of mens cuts now and I dont freak out anymore...much anyway!! I get a bit scared of the old mowhawk and toddlers but of well hey....

I did 2 female cuts today.. a little girl, straight across, do you know that doing a straight haircut is the hardest to do!! and then I did an older ldy who is growing out her layers...I think i took about 3mill off....not scissor happy yet, too chicken to do the chop!!!lol I winged that one as I was just doing what I thought was right...my seniors just keep saying, you'll be right!!! hmm hope so.

cant wait for my 4 days off over xmas too, will be great.

Took the 3 kids to see the xmas lights and we saw this one house that will have to win,,, it is just magnificant. Beautiful, there was a santa in a sleigh and you can get a photo.. couldnt belive what they had done, besides cost a fortune!!

Still having a lot of trouble with my 15yo...he goes nto the city and stays for days at a time, hates everything and everyone...its not just typical teenager stuff either, he is involved with criminals, he is due for community service. He fights and its just terrible.....i cant believe what he has become and blame myself of course. The whole family is very dissapointed and he knows this which is awful.. he needs help and Im not the person to do it...ive lost my boy im afraid and Im quite sad. I just know he is good deep down but he has just lost his way and we dont get along at all anymore...it was always strained because of the way he is, but it has gone to far now.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there for your son, one day he will outgrow this horrid phase...it does happen!
    Just be there for him... don't be judgemental... just loving if you can!
    He will grow up and love you for it.

    I spent 6 hours (YES 6!) in the hair salon yesterday! Turned my dyed brown hair back to a darkish blonde... but first it went ORANGE! Was dreadful!!! But totally happy with it now... thank god.
    It's nice to read you are doing well with your apprenticeship too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im hoping he will grow out of it...im actually very sad that he is like this, of course its allll my fault!

    Yes hair will go orange when its been darker, but it gets there in the end!! I do like your hair lighter:) 6hours is a long bloody time!!

    ReplyDelete