Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Happy New Year

Jeeesuuussssss, I thought Ide weigh myself, ya know the beginning of the month, a new year if you will, great I thought, Ive been good the last few days, surely it will show...I have my skinny ass 66kilo or there abouts photo in my bikini on the dresser mirror...sweet yeah

WRONG.

I was 73.2...fucking WHAT?????????????????? Im lazy and now I must just be fucking greedy!!!!

I really need to get my head out of my ass when it comes to food and excercise otherwise Im just gunna be another failure...FUCK AND BUGGA!!!!!!!!

God, Ive been here sooo many times before and Im pissed of with myself, yet still no motivation??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME????

I have the same mindset, ie; 'yeah, Im fat and untone' but still I dont care enough about myself to stop eating crap and doing no movement at ALL!!!!!!

Even I want to tell myself to fuck off and deal with it.

Points I make to myself

1- I know what is required to lose weight
2- I know eating allll the wrong food will result in weight gain
3- I know I need cardio and weight training
4- I have all the ww books and guides and points values of fucking everything!!!!!
5-my mind STILL doesnt give a fuck

My clothes are uncomfy and look yuk....man I need a personal trainer.

ok, now Im annoyed...wheres the chocolate??

lol

4 comments:

  1. Well its a starting point Em, start a fresh from 73.2, make small changes with your eating and it will all come together, sometimes smaller changes are easier than doing it all at once, you'll get there hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So True Erica...I know whats needed to be done!!!....so how are you and your family anyway????

    ReplyDelete
  3. going great Em, we have a new addition sinse we last spoke, a lil amn called Deagan, he's 12 weeks old and absolutly gorgeous, lifes very hectic with 5 lil munchkins but i love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and your family Erica...thats awesome, I remember you were pregnant when I left bloggerland...12 weeks....awww, such a beautiful age!!! If I could have 100 newborns I would....shame they grow up!! xx

    ReplyDelete