Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well, Ive been making healthy choices, pretty much ww, but Im not writing the points down...I now lots of points values now so its pretty easy.

All Im really doing is having 3 healthy meals a day, 2 pieces of fruit and a kellogs muslie 100cal bar.

Not rocket science I guess, it works, but I have noticed Im getting hungry every 3 hours or so, its funny, when you eat shit, it stays there and you feel full and bloated and just bleerrrr. Yuk, not good, pretty much if its not out of the ground dont eat it.

I think you can eat everything in moderation.

weigh in tomorow, ive been weighin everyday and of course as of today Ive lost only 800grams, but that can bloody change, so I'll will have to see in the morning, Im hopefull of a little loss????

when I did it before my average was only 500grams a week...bloody slow, but it worked then and Im sure as hell it will work now!!!!!!

P.S...I move back up to level 3 in about 2 weeks...when the boss gets back from holidays...thank fuck!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A small loss every week is so much better than a gain, count your blessing ya tart!
    I am hoping for a small loss this week too.. I have actually started exercising again and feel good about that.
    Yaaa for going up to Level 3 again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, true, slow and steady...as for exercise.......I'll get there!!! good on you, I know it does make you feel better though

    ReplyDelete