Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2nd day down

woo hoo, on track for the second day...doesnt seem like a lot, but for me at the moment, its an achievement by itself!

Im doing good so far.....ive been having shakes and good food.

my menu today
coffee
shake
yoghurt
coffee
shake
premiums with tomatoes
chicken and vegie soup...(which was Cambells and YUK)
Skim Cappucino

*2 squares of chocolate

hehe..will never give up my beloved chocolate Im afraid, but instead of eating the whole frickin block I'll eat 2 squares!!

I took my measurement...hmm, not good. But in another few weeks they will come down Im sure. My hips are HUGE again...ive had this debate before and I dont care what anyone says, they get bigger! Well not the hips themselves, but the FAT surrounding it... Im very wide at the moment. I lookd terrible in skirts and pants, well everything...lol Im working on it!!

Excersise is the next thing I need to address. Hate, hate hate it!

Anyway.... work is great, I let an opportunity slip right by today and Im kicking myself, an older lady came in and wanted just a trim and I didnt jump to it.....grrrr, lesson learnt. Just need to get over me fear and cut!! I did a ladies layered haircut today, our Tafe teacher comes out to us and she said it was really good. PHEW!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog again! Hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks!!! you are the first comment I have recieved!!lol

    ReplyDelete