Thursday, November 26, 2009

ww=weight loss

No brainer there really!! Ive been back on good old trusty Weight Watchers this past 2 weeks, well more so this week, and low and behold a loss.......go figure, this shit really does work!!

Mind you I did only lose 700grams, but hey its a loss and Im happy. I need to lose 1.9 this week as our work Xmas party is on and I bought an awesome pair of satin heels in red and I want to look half way decent.

My typical day of food is this

coffee
cereal
apricots and almonds
vegies or salad
fruit
then a low fat dinner of whatever I make.

Some days I alternate my lunch with premiums and tomato and salmon. YUM

So I havent started exercise yet, that will come, Im doing more incedental exercise, weight watchiiens know alllll about this and it works, I will need to tone up though.

Im not doing the reward system like I did before, my reward will be to get back to bloody 67kilos!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY on your weight loss, you'll be in those 60's in no time

    ReplyDelete