Monday, November 30, 2009

we went out for dinner and had pizza Friday night and I am paying for it now.....73.2 to be exact.....hmm big let down there.

Back on track now though, and a little hiccup isnt gunna put me off, I guess I have a different attitude, I will still enjoy food..(although, clearly a little to much over the weekend) but I will really watch myself to, I have said it before, I will never give up any of my faves, I really love chocolate, but just more in moderation blah blah, it really is common sense......

I still cannot get motivated for exercise which is a shame, not gunna complain or winge, it is my own fault...Im lazy...Im also tired!!

Just more incedental exercise.

Anyway todays food

Coffee
cereal and skim milk
apricots and almonds
vegies
banana
necterine

not sure on dinner yet?? maybe chicken and salad.

Who knows what weigh in is gunna be on Friday?? But I wont get detered, I will just keep going... even if it takes me 6 months to lose the 5kilos I put on...its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment