Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh man...

Oh man...Oh jeez...I didnt lose anything...nuthing...NUTH...THING...this week...i actually behaved myself, nearly all week... but as I went thru my week, meal by meal, bit by bit I think i can tweek it here and there.... I also worked out I was only 80% good...lol:)

Sooooo. last Monday I was 72.7...holy crap.

and this week Im......72.7....grrrr I was soooooooo dissapointed considering I did actually try this week...anyway, you know what, Im not gunna let it get me down...I did the groceries today and I bought healthy stuff again and I'll try again this week.

sigh and sigh some more...never mind, tomorow is another week starting...

So my meals will go sumfink like this

B- cereal and skim milk
snack- fruit
L-brocholi and cauli and cuppa soup.
snack- almonds and apricots
Dinner- vegies and whatever meat I cook for the family.

I will just change it a bit here and there with Baked beans and salmon and tuna on premium crackers...
we'll see next week.

Oh oh and also I need fucking exercise...YUK...hmmmm great, can never get away with that one I guess...........

I need some bloody scales to!

No comments:

Post a Comment