Sunday, January 24, 2010

great day

Had an awesome day on the Gold Coast yesterday, soooo good to see my old friend..we had coffee and then just looked around for a while, she then had to get back to her family as hubby wanst coping that well with their 3 boys....lol



So P and I ended up at Australia Fair, had some fun and spent to much money!! love it:) I got a nice dress and a pair of shoes. Clothes for the kids too, all on sale. To Good.



We went into Foot Locker to get P herschool shoes, apparently the high tops are in at the moment... anyway, while we were waiting for the guy to bring out the other shoe, there were 4 teenagers acting funny, I was looking at one scrunching up a singlet, obviously wanting to flog it, she took a look at me and decided not to so she threw it back on the top of the rack, and thenm the other girl, just walked out with an Adidas jacket on, so I told the guy and the other gorl chased out after them,,, bloody hell the nerve!!!! Anyway, she got it back and thanked me..lol $120 jacket it was, little bitch, if that was my daughter....LOOK OUT!!!!!



So I have been extremely good with my food, appart from my meltdown yesterday, and I started last Monday so today is a week and I now weigh



70.4kilos, that is a loss of 2.1 this first week, I dont expect to have a great week again this week, but Im on my way back to the 60's again.



Really need to tone now,

1 comment: