Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I rang to find out about when Im moving up to level 3 today, geez they are good...we get paid fortnightly so I now have to wait til the next pay round, which is next Wed, so 2 weeks after that...fucking bullshit, that means I will have been back to level 2 for 6 months...pathetic, makes me sick...oh well one day hey. I'll see tho in another couple of weeks. I can garentee I will have to chase it up myself.


I have been staving myself for the last 2 days, not intentionally, lots going on ect, and low and behold, I dropped 1.3kilos...all fluid I know, but I guess if you just dont eat you will lose weight eventually hey.

I ate a banana today and then some green salad and a bit of meat for dinner. Im just not hungry at the moment...weird?????


I have been doing ladies cuts in salon, I did 3 just today, I feel so good too, that I can actually do something, I still have a lot to learn, but I'll get there...just like getting skinny I guess,, one day hey???

No comments:

Post a Comment