Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I like this not eating a great deal all day... I never feel bloated, or sick, even hungry actually, today I had a banananananna, 2 coffees, then dinner was steamed Brocholi and cauli, with this mushroom Woolies Select frozen pasta stuff. I did hav a piece of bread though...naughty, bread is noooo good.......

I know its wrong and Im probably stuffing up my metabilism..( how ever the fuck yu spell that!), but with all that is going on, with work and my 15yo and among other things, I have just lost me appitite???

Wont hurt anyway Im far to heavy atm.

All Good.

weighed myself this morning and I was 71.4.

















YUK.

2 comments:

  1. Em you sound really stressed hun, hope things ease up for you soon sweets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica....yep just a little!! It will all be good though Im sure, these things have a way of working themselves out....do you have a new blog?? You;ll have to send me a piccy of your bubby!! xx

    ReplyDelete