Wednesday, January 20, 2010

weigh in

So Im weighin in a day early cause Im motivated atm......

this week

70.8


loss of 1.7...all be it from stressing, but still its motivating me to keep going, Ive just cut down heaps on my intake.

Now I really need to tone and exercise cause otherwise it just hangs and goes yuk....eeewwwww


I'll try really hard to get up early, well actually that wont be a problem, Im up at 5-5.30 everyday anyway, so I'll go out for a walk in the beautiful mornng freshness.


Cant wait.




Ooh ooh, Im doing even more ladies cuts now, our lady-in-charge-of-apprentices was out in my salon yesterday and she is please with my 'beautiful' work...wow, now if now only I could see I do good work!!!!! (yes, Im still negative!!!lol) It will come with confidance and experience.



i hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment