Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well, there you have it....I just cant eat much at all

today I weigh


71......OMFG



Much better to restrict to just fruit, vegies and nothing else.

will post an ugly fat photo soon.




EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.


on a better note... Going to the coast today to see an old highschool friend I havent seen for 20!! years.

Cant wait... I bought a GPS yesterday!!lol its trying to plan my trip now...so far it cant find a fucking sattellite????? Oh shit, it better find one soooooon!!!!!


I put a memo in at work yesterday reminding them that I go to level 3 next week!!!! AWESOME, this means an extra 100 or so in my pay each week!!!!

Im going to be put in an all cuts only salon soon within the company to get my speed, confidance and skills up so that will be good.

Im nearly a real HAIRDRESSER!!!!!!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. I hope they DO put you up to Level 3... the extra money will be good eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the loss hun, have fun on your trip and congrats on lvl 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete