Wednesday, February 17, 2010

doing better

Im back (finally) with the right mindset, I have had nothing but fresh food and lean meat, no bread, no chocolate...all good and I feel better for it. I have been for another walk, 40mins, its been raining here at night, I go at night, its cooler. Im back down to 70.3, I will definatly be back in the 60's by next week. Im only walking at the moment till I get down a lot more, then I will start weight training and leg workouts again.

M at work looks fantastic, she is tiny now, 4 months she has been doing this and everyone is saying how great she looks, she just oozes self confidance now and she just looks beautiful.. good on her I say!!

I did another ladies cut yesterday, it hasnt been that busy with walk ins, and I dont have personals yet!....I will though, Im learning placement of 1/2 head of foils now to. So mush to learn, I have so many books and still have sooo many to go!!

My son didnt get the Sizzler job, soooo frustrating, he has said he is not going to Tafe either, so I said I cant be responsible for him if he wont do the right thing, he will have to move out...he said no way..hmmmmmm, I dont like teenagers......

Anyway, never mind...

better go and get organised... looks like rain here again today, I hate Feb and March up here, so bloody humid :(

No comments:

Post a Comment