Friday, February 12, 2010

I did it again!!

yep, I cut me hair off again!!!!!!!!!!!! All good though, it was just past me shoulders and it looked daggy... I need to look funky and have hairdresser hair, so we coloured it and put 6 foils in the front...mind you it is fried and fucked hair cause of tall the chemicals!! lol,,, aww well, it will grow back!!

So its concaved a bit up the back, just at hairline level and a little longer in the front. M said I need width as I have a long face...she is right! we were at work till 9pm as we can only do hair after work..(bullshit) and she has to cut the front a little in the morning.

All good

Im still up in the 70's...not worried, Im changing my thoguht patterns, I have to much other shit to worry about weight and counting this nd that...sick of it, ffs Im 37 very soon, Im no spring chicken, I dont need to be a fucking model. Im going to eat sensibly, try to move more and get on with life:)...

Its too short. Sure I would like to be buff and toned and healthy, but Im not gunna obsess...today anyway...I go through this shit all the time...I'll start something new next week:)

So today I had

2 eggs and 1 mushroom
1 banana
salad and ham
salmon
chicken breast.

and some fruit and nut chocolate...Im afraid I will never give it up...

So minus the chocolate, hypothetically speaking if I was counting on ww it would be....under 15 anyway...thats gotta be good right?

I bought q health grill yesterday and tonight I cooked my chicken breast...at 9pm mind you, and I cook eggplant and zuchini for me salad tomorow.

All I can do is try.

15yo had an interview at Sizzler. Hope he gets it.

1 comment:

  1. AND just where is the photo of your new hairdo then????
    I hope you son gets the job, and gets off his butt!

    ReplyDelete