Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I swear to god, Im going insane...my teenager is the worst kid I have ever met...we dont get along and I just cant help it.

He has been in trouble with the police, been to court, have had Youth Justice Conferences and com service. I cant fucking stand it.

I had a cold shower again, had to wash me hair, he lays on the lounge allll day and watches movies and EATS EVERYTHING I buy..... he dropped out of grade 10 middle of last year. Wants ME to get him a job....whatever, I wouldnt do that ever...he makes me soooo mad and I hate myself as a person and a mother because of it. Im waiting to get some professional help for him, his father has told him to fuck off and I tell ya, its so hard. I hate coming home after work cause there will be mess everywhere. He has been diagnosed with ADHD and ODD..... everything I say he MUST do the opposite. I tell him not to shower till Im home, even when Im home he tells me to piss off at the top of his lungs, he has punched holes in my walls, broken the front screen door off, he abuses his sister constanly and tonight he called me a fucking slut,,, how nice.

Im so over this whole situation, my family is spiriling out of control and sometimes I just dont want to be here. But I know my other 3 kids need me, for now anyway.

As for my husband...thats another story for later.

2 comments: