Monday, February 1, 2010

mad few days

So, saturday morning in the early hours my Laptop was stolen!!!! Can you believe this?? we were all in bed and my 15yo was watching TV and our side gate was open, it shouldnt have been but was and the back glass sliding door was still open and 15yo fell asleep on lounge, person came wandering round the back and unplugged my copmpuer and just TOOK it!!!!! Fucking bastard.

My fault though cause I woke up at 1am and told 15yo to go to bed and I should have locked back door....still to trusting. Anyway, bought another lappy yesterday, same model, it is now $200 less!! They also took 11yo Nintendo DS. I rang insurance but to much mucking around, for my excess to go down is not worth it, the DS was broken anyway (suckin in!!) and my new lappy was only a feww hundred more than the excess, so I'll leave it to save my premium.

Anyway, learn the hard way.


So, Im 70.2 today, sooooo close to the 60's...........

I have been reading the Bodytrim system, the girl at work, who has now lost 16kgs, is following this now, pretty basic plan, fresh vegies, lean meat and a small amount of fruit. Min 10,000 steps a day.

back to the olden days when fast food and convenience wasnt really around.

Seems easy, but we struggle so much, well I do.

1 comment:

  1. Cheeky bugger knicking your laptop etc .. I would have been creeped out knowing someone was in the house while you all slept. Lock ya bloody doors ya twit!
    *sigh*... bloody weight eh? never ending battle.

    ReplyDelete