Sunday, February 14, 2010

My camera is uncompatible with this new computer so I have to get another program...so till then I have no piccys......

I just went for a walk...feel better for it. I ate potato bake today and I know its gunna kill me in the morning but oh well.

Its my day off tomorow but I have to go in for collage work for an hour tomorow morning and then we have training at the office at 6pm...Im so over having to do all this shit in my own time...funny thing is I dont eat, and live work and thats the problem... I just want to get qualified and I can call some shots, hell I want me own salon, my own hours and my own thing, I know it will be hard but I know I can do it....


Im feeling a bit flat at the moment, same ole, same ole, I just want to be happy. It seems very out of reach at times, but Im healthy and so are my family so I cant complain. I just wish I had someone to love and be loved.

2 comments:

  1. One day .. when you least expect it.. you will meet the right man mate. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete