Friday, February 19, 2010

Hmm

Im just watching Biggest Loser and I think Michelle Bridges has had another Boob job!Shes huge...gawd....nice body and now she has better boobs!!lol...must be good to have money to piss away hey! Ide like my rack fixed up to where it was 16 years ago!!!lol I crack myself up!

I went for another walk tonight, 30 mins..Im so glad Im in this headspace now. I dont really want to get all negative and shit, but I look yukky and flabby and thats not what I want, I want to be fit and healthy and toned and strong. I will, I tell myself that all the time, only in me head of course, dont want to sound to uppety..hehe

Im going out tomorow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the girls from work, we are having dinner and then going to a play...I cant wait, I havent been out for over a year with girlfriends..even though I work with these ones!! It will be really good, the litlies are at their dads, P is at mums and N is almost 16, I think he'll be right!! I have nothing to wear as everything is still a bit small, ok a LOT small, I threw out all me fat 70kilos+ clothes years ago...grrrrr, Im not buying anything though, that would be a waste, so I'll have a look in that cupboard in a min.....I want to look nice and I will wear heeeeelsssssss...my fave!! Love high shoes, Im a giraffe, but who cares, whats another 10cms?? Actually Ive shrunk a little.I was 173cms, now Im 172cms?? Cool, so by the time Im at a good height for heels I'll be to old!!lol

mmm looking at Shannon on Loser now...WHAT A HOT SPECIMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K Im off to see what I can wear.......

2 comments:

  1. Get a bloody camera! I wanna see what you wore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Ive got a camera..I dont have a program for my lappy!!... Im off to look ot one today:)

    ReplyDelete