Saturday, February 20, 2010

going soooo well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69.6 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I dont even have to weigh in til Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting for a spike but so far (touch wood) it hasnt happened????/ Ususally I go up and down and up again...its frustrating and it pisses me off, nit this week...do you think its cuz 1. I actually exercising and 2 Im eating nothing but fresh, unprocessed food????? I wonder...

So as of today I have 2kilos to go to get back to what I was at for aggggeeeesssss 67.5!!!!!!!!

OK, so last night... I ended up wearing 3/4 black tights, and an orangy colour dress/top thing, sleeveless, and high heels...I looked ok, not the best but passable....Im still a little funny shaped so hmm, I;ll get there!

I ordered Beer battered Barramundi, fresh as and a green salad and chunky wedges, great portion controll, there was about 8 chips and I ate 6, not garlic bread or drink!...really small meal though for $18!!.. I was really hungry when I got home after the play so I had a coffee and a piece of toast with peanut butter, the only bread I have had all week, and I still weighed lighter this morning!! yayayayayay!!!!!

Now as for the play.... It was called The Vagina Monologues......hmmmm, very sad really, it was based on women around the world and the sexual suffering they are subjected to, oh dear, some of the statistics we were told made my eyes well up and I had to fight with myself not to cry...very sad and I am VERY VERY greatful for my counrty. Im not going to go into any of it as, Im afraid, Ide rather not think about it. Fucking horrible what some men can do to a women........

Well Im going in to my mums today to cut her hair and just visit...P stayed in there since Friday, I didnt want her here on her own when I went to work and last night when I went out, then we are going to the shopping centre to find a photoshop program or the like!!

I did 3 ladies haircurs this week. I cut about 15cms off a ladies hair yesterday!!! It was past her waist and I cut it up to just under where the bra strap is....scarrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Good though:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I hope the lady who had such a lot of hair chopped off doesn't come back crying!!! I would. Even though I'm sure she wanted it done!

    ReplyDelete