Thursday, February 18, 2010

this is AWESOME

Im on fire!!!!!! Im loving my new mind set, I went grocery shopping after work STARVING and I bought a protien bar, instead of a fucking chocolate, I looked at all the nice cheeses and yummy frozen meals..I bought 2 ww ones and thought about thwm but opted for eggs and bacon with no fat on it...true Atkins syle, no carbs, so all good. No walk tonight but went around 2 grocery stores, stupid me thought I might try Aldi,,, again...but Im sick of trying that place time and time again and not gettting everything I need... frustrating... anyway, so I walked there then stupid woolies.


Im gunna get toned and thin again!!.


LOVING IT

2 comments:

  1. Toned is good. Thin... not so. You are already thin chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I need to post a piccy!!! Ive gone to the pack!!lol.....just need toning alright..looks better than a skinny runt!

    ReplyDelete