Sunday, March 7, 2010

day 1- protien

so I'll start today with


tea and skim milk
1 egg with ham and mushrooms

salmon

chicken

ham

roast lamb

egg


all protien, I will do this for 3 days and then M will help me with the next phase. Apparently you can lose up to 5kilos in the fist 11 days...hmm thats what I want to l
ose all up!!

Im not in a hurry, I need to change my lifestyle is all.


I'll get a photo up some time today.

That will make me accountable Im sure...






OH MY GOD RIGHT?? ...Not alllll bad, but very untoned and just a little heavier than what Ide like to be. I didnt weigh before I ate this morning but yesterday I was back to 71.2, so I guess I'll take it from around there. I ctually couldnt face the scales this morning as I had rice and carbs yesterday...always heavier the next day...grrr.
Anyway I'll take another photo on the 4th day after my 3 day kick start Protien days.
we'll see huh?
So I stuck to plan all day..which is really good for me, Ive not been hungry, but food was on my mind all day, thinking I had to eat certain things...you know, bread, just silly really, I just had my roast beef it was, I cooked it in the slow cooker..nice!
Im just having trouble finding foods that will be of variety??
So far I have
eggs
chicken
lamb
beef
bacon
and thats it!!
well I guess I have 2 more days!
then I move to phase 2
this is still eating protien for the 6 meals, but I can have unlimited vegies and salad with lunch and dinner
so excited:)

2 comments:

  1. I am doing mostly protein too... I have lost 4.5 kilos in the last two weeks. I don't see how you can lose 5 kilos in 11 days, but if anyone can I bet you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its a bit hard to know what to eat, other than meat and eggs!!

    The 'up to' 5 kilos in the first 11 days is actually garenteed if you order their book....hmm I dont think thats right, but Im just using my workmates book...that weight in the first 3 days is water weight and it is to give you hope and then you keep going... this is what he says!! how funny...the mind is a funny thing tho:)

    Good for you on your 4.5 kilos....what are some of the protien foods you eat?

    ReplyDelete