Sunday, March 7, 2010

so...........

This is me at Xmas...FUCKING YUK.



So..well yes. Ive been a bad girl, eating all the wrong thing....this is getting old right? Anyhoo, Im going to take before shots tomorow and get off my arse and get (try) about this whole fucking 5kilos I need gone.....my workmate has now lost 20!!! yes 20 kilos...I didnt even think she was that overweight!!.....she looks amazing and Im just so proud of her...and yet I still wonder why I cant stay on track for more than a few days....Ive been down this road so many times before and I bore myself...I know what to do.... I know what to eat...I know what is required for me to lose this weight...and to be honest Im just sitting on the fact that its only a few kilos..well I will try and try again

I will follow the high protien diet.

3 days of pure protien

then just sensible eating. Nothing in bags, nothing dairy, nothing yummy!!


I will take before shots tomorow morning..(help me god).

That will scare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment