Monday, March 15, 2010

ok...tomorow then

Hair photos!! This above is before the cut

and after


front after...I just cant put me face up. just dont want that whole. this is me thing happening..








So..

man, hate when people dont remember their own lies?? all Im saying






Anyway, I must really hate myself right?>? I'll tell ya why, this morning started out well, then as the day go on I fucked it up, time and time again..W.T.F?????? what the fuck is it with me and food??? 3 fucking kilos is all I need to lose and its the hardest EVER....jeeesuzzzzzzz.


I went shopping, not sure what I wanted but I just wanted to spend money, shoes I thought, for work, ugly closed in ones, cause thats the hairdressing rules, anyway, C decided that after his donut dinosaur and juice, he had enough of wandering oaround following mummy here and there, checking out clothes, bras, bed sheets...fuck me, did you know how much King size sheets are????/ I didnt...I looked at 1000count whatevers and they were $159...hmm, dont think I can afford that, thats half my wage for gods sake! !lol..eeek...anyway he had enough so we had to come home....never mind.... another day, ugly shoes can wait.

So I stuffed up food allllll day, chocolate and pizza..hopeless eh. I just dont know what it is?? I have the right intentions, really I do, and then I stuff it...why????? I ask myself constantly?? I dont get is, I am one of those people that cant have anything bad in sight.

Shocking. I had all the intentions to start WW again. Now its tomorow.

I HAVE to lose 3kilos by 22April. Have toooooooooooo.


If at first you dont succeed, try and try again....

I will be better tomorow. I can imagine how pathetic that sounds, Ive seen it before and thought..;yeah yeah...whatever fatty!!'

all good. 3 kilos is achievable.
right??
As long as Im prepared.





2 comments: