Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ssdd

same shit different day!! sounds familiar i think!!

An alright day today, could have been better, Im having a hard time with water guzzling, just cant drink it atm...I have a rotten head cold and I feel like crap, not even hungry to be honest, so hey thats gotta be good!

So I hope America pulls itself out of the shit its in soon, I bought a house in Detroit last year, stupid thing that I did I know, but my dad bought one and I thought it was a good idea....yeah famous last words... their real estate agents suck and dont know how to organise anything...grrrr, Im having a hard time with it all atm..(typical of my fucking life right now) anyway, I have to spend a few thousand $ on it to get it up to fucking renting stage again, all we do is pay out constantly...Im annoyed with myself for even buying it, but as usual I had the best intention at heart, my thought was to keep it for a few years, til I am qualified, then off load it, make some money and buy me own salon...hmm, aint gunna happen now, I just want it sold now, the amount i pay for rent here and the loan there, I can buy a house out here!!

Never mind, live and learn the hard way, thats my way I think! I never learn. I rush into everything!!!!!!!!!

Im still the same on the scales...70.7...huh, now Ive put that down on 'paper' whats the bet I spike tomorow and be fatter!!...we'll see, I weigh everynight and every morning...I try not to, but hey Im a physco and cant help it!!!hahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment