Tuesday, March 16, 2010

day 2, but day 1

I confuse meself!!lollololololol.....

So, did a points counting thing today, I dont really want to label myself, cause I think that puts the pressure on me...not sure, just trying hard to find a way that works for me in the whole fatloss thingy.

So today was good, could have been, awesome but I was just starving when I went to the shops to look for ugly shoes and I just had to have a donut from Donut King, did I say that I have just found these donuts, they arent donuts with the holes in the middle, well they are but they are like cake?? Oh I dont know how to describe them, but they are fucking yummy, and of course I get the choccy icing one, oh dear, they are good, my daughter says they are like the Crispy Creme donuts.....dangerous!!! anything good usually is!

anyway, my points went to 21.5, and I am meant to be on 20....as far as I know, Im just going to follow what I did before, I lost the 15kilos of baby weight so it must work...I would probably be on 18points now, but hey, I'll start on 20.

I just have to drink more water...Im just about to down 1litre now so thats gotta be good...

Im loving ebay at the mo, I bought some IBD gel coloured kit from the USA, over here I pay $120 for the kit of 6 gel colours and cleanser, sealer, wipes, etc, and over there I paid $35??? W.T.F???? So cheap, we are so getting ripped over here, andyway, I bought that and some intense seal, here $49, over there, fucking $9, unreal hey, love America!! I also got some acrylic powder, I boutght the big one, $50 here, $25 there....I'll get all my stuff form over there from now on. I need to get back into doing nails again, I dont miss it but I do, I wouldnt mind doing a refresher course. The have one on the Gold Coast for a day its $300..hmm just not sure if I want to spend that much money or not, mind you I havent work as a nail tech for over 5 years now, so I have fallen behind on the latest trends etc.. I dunno I think about it??

anyway, Im off to catch up on some blogs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment