Thursday, March 11, 2010

day 4

food

cereal and skim milk

ham

casserole and pepsi max

Protien bar

ham

salmon

cashews

oh and I ate a turkish delight ice cream bar....not very good, but I was annoyed so I ate something bad... I wont beat myself up over it, a slip is minor and I know its going to happen now and again..its a lifestyle change, so one little slip its ok, i wont die ffs!!lol

I havent had one cup of tea or coffee today.. Imstruggling a little with the whole skim milk in them, I love a nice full cream coffee at the end of the day, hell at the start of the day too!

My book arrived today, its called 'The Gabriel Method'...looks like an intersting read, bloody ants got all in it and over it, its bloody ruined, brand new frickin book...not happy!! Never mind

So, Im getting my hair cut again tomorow, and coloured, cant wait.

I did a beautiful cut, colour and folis today, client was really happy with it to. phewwwww:)

1 comment: