Wednesday, March 10, 2010

day 3...DONE!

So....Ive been on this thing for 3 days...a record for me!!lol. no seriously, its all good, I felt a bit hungry this morning but I ate ham and turkey for snacks. I didnt have my salmon today though, bit busy at work.. I was working on that dreaded French Roll, AGAIN!!, I think I sorta got it this time, I had T there, she is our trainer and she showed me AGAIN, how to do it....Im not very good at upstyles yet!! to be honest I dont have the fucking patients for them, shit, I dont have patients for any thing!!!

thats my french roll...not bad, I guess...its all justpractice I suppose.

Anyway, back to my Bodytrim.

Today I had

2 eggs and tea

turkey and tea

roast beef

ham

chicken and an egg

3 eggs today...hmm, so after 3 days, I fetlt a bit hungry this morning, and tired to, but my body will adjust Im sure, so tomorow I get to have salad and vegies!! yayayayay, cant wait, I am really waiting for my day when I can eat cheese, Im a cheese freak, and chocolate for that matter!!lol, all good, I'll lay off the choccy for 2 weeks and then on my 'free' dayI am going to have a small bit. What is the point of cutting it out all together?? Ide only crave it more and then binge on it for days!!

haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment