Wednesday, March 17, 2010

day...what am I up to??

dunno, its a lifestlye change!! everyday is good!!

Food went well today, I did have a choccy, yep, felt a bit guilty, but I will not have anymore now till next week. Better save it til Easter!!lol

Work was a little boring today, I just did study nearly allllll day, learnt the colour wheel though and that was good, Im up to having to consult with clients and I shit myself everytime I have to do anything...I sometimes wonder if I should be a hairdresser after all.... I just have so much self doubt and absolutly NO confidance......its actually annoying and we have appraisals on Friday and I bet Im gunna get into trouble for not beliveing in myself and getting in there and having a go at everything...*sigh*...it'll be right, Ive come to far to give up now, Its my 2year anniversay tomorow actually, 2 years of hairdressing and Im still not confidant....silly really, I just need to get in and do it, Im just really scared I'll fuck it up and then people wont like me and then they wont come back...grrrr....Im silly...

anyway, not much else, Im in the 60's again, up and down like a frickin yoyo, I still weigh in every night and every morning...keeps me on track and I can guestimate what I will be in the mornings so I dont freak out as much!!lol...

would be great if I can get to 67 by 23rd April...

we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment