Wednesday, March 3, 2010

stitches!!

I sliced me finger opened tonight!!!! Oh shit it was awesome...well not at the time, I shit myself cause blood was pouring out everywhere!, I cut right down through all the layers of skin and found out at the emergency I missed the tendon by 1mm!!! Holy shit my hairdressing career would've been over!!!! ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.... It was pretty much me own fault, cause I broke the plate cause I was mad that I had come home from work to a messy kitchen so I threw it in the bin and then shoved the bin back under the bench and the SLICE..open it went!!

Blood pissing out everywhere....P ran and got a towel, a huge bath towel at first!! lol so I told her to get a hand towel, that was better... I then rang the 13health number thinking the ambos would just pop on over and stitch it, but no, they advised me to go to emergency!! I rang husband to come and please take me, but low and behold he couldnt drive, had had 3 fucking heavy beers...so I hung up on him and then decided I better drive myself, mean whlke he has come over...(walked) even though I (yelled) said dont worry about it...anyway..... I managed to get meself up there, one handed, thank god for automatic cars...

So they gave me 2 needles in the sliced open part and 2 stitches....its still all pins and needles like feeling, but I guess thats normal....I havent had stitches for 10 years or more, last time was in me leg?? so I hope Its ok??

I have this second skin type stuff on it so nothing gets in it, but its has come away a little bit,, I just wont be able to do basin work for a few days...

excitement plus hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I think I ate about 30points on ww today....dam shame there to!!! hehe




OH YEAH...I WEIGHED IN...HMM PUT ON 300GRAMS....AWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment