Monday, March 8, 2010

day 2

Well the scales are down so thats good. I know its all water weight but thats ok, its a start.

So todays 6 meals

Egg and tea

ham

beef

salmon

chicken

turkey

I did only have 5 yesterday, but think thats ok?

I have Tafe work this morning, our teacher comes out and we do stuff for her then. Im just not sure about this hairdressing anymore? I am really hard on myself and I never think my work is good enough...Im trying really hard to get over that but it is hard. I guess it comes down to, people have to like me and what I do, Im only just starting, and it is actually hard work!

Anyway Im sure it will get better...


another good day of food and protien, I have behaved for 2 whole days, the only thing that will be a bit harder is not having full cream milk in coffee, Im having yukky skim milk. I was even disaplined today, cause we didnt have skim at work so I had black tea...YUKKY!!! lol, I'll get used to it.

I took my measurement to..ergghh, they will go down to. yuk again.

Its all good, I'll be toned and thinner in no time..

No comments:

Post a Comment