Friday, March 12, 2010

day 5 and 6

food day 4

cereal and skim milk
stew
ham
chicken salad with ceasar dressing
no water really, I dont think half a glass will cut it!!

dam it:)


Day 5
egg on seaded roll
turkey
tuna
chicken
cant be bothered with salad and veg at the moment, I know I should but, life is busy and I need to go grocery shopping!!


I had alllll my hair cut off last night, all short and funky looking..lol....more hairdressy now again, just didnt have time for colour, mayby next week??

Im ring about a jewelry course next week, they have a 4 hour lesson for $60, incl materials, Im assuming silver...cant wait, I just hope it is still going as the flyer was delivered months ago, but mum can finally go.

I had a cut and colour and foils and blow dry in on Thursday and do you know I was sick in the tummy all wed night and I felt sick Thrs morning and I think it was nerves???? FFS!!!!!!! Im such a worry wart, but jesus, to feel sick with nerves, when she left I was suddenly better.

How stupid, I just dont have any confidnce in what I do, basically, I dont trust my own ability, it is really cruelling it for myself, Im scared to fuck somthing up...its silly, how many hairdressers stuff peoples hair everyday?????? Not that I want to be like that, but shit, Im soooo hard on myself, and when it comes down to it I can do it, not like a senior, but I can do it!!

*sigh* I know I will get there, my 2 year anniversary is this month!! who would have thought?? Me.. a hairdresser!!! cant wait til Im confidant to do everything with ease:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are going to post a photo of the new hairdo??

    ReplyDelete