Tuesday, July 20, 2010

free week

I fucked up this week and now I have to keep going..Im not weighin in..well I did and its not good.

Im joining the gym tomorow...cant wait..I need a professional to help me with the shaping of my body I think....a lot of help is needed. Mind you I dont know when I am gunna find the time to go, what with the kids and all that but I will work sumthing out...

I ate chocolate today..emotional eating..dammit

one of my workmates was talking to a PT and she has said to lose weight you need to eat the following for 4 days

2 eggs
50g chicken
100gm chicken n green vegies
50gm chicken
100gm chicken and grenn veg

hmm..Ive done somthing very similar and the weight does come off...might start that tomorow......



I want to get to 65kilos.

and I fucking will too.

1 comment:

  1. 65kg... u will get there sweets, just keep going and never give up!

    ReplyDelete