Friday, July 9, 2010

Well my date was really, really nice...he was a genuinly nice guy, the conversation flowed really well, we were there for just over 2 hours...just lovely..I would love to be friends with him, no hesitation to hang out...friendship would be awesome...he was just lovely...a true gentleman. oh well we will see...

So food today
cereal, banana, tea
apple
tuna sanga
??
dinner- Brocholi and chicken..

I still havent lost anymore this week...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????? GRRRRRR

only 3 to go. and i know i can get there, ive been there, maybe its harder cause in older?? Huh, NO excuse, I ovioulsy just have to work harder.....GREAT! not.

Oh well, just a bit of housework today, then this arvo, im going to do my friends hair..she has a date as well, and then my date tonight...wow...3 dates in 2 weeks...better not have anymore now for a while.....no shortage of men tho..which is good, i just want friendship at the moment anyway.....maybe one day I'll find mr right???? although this time im not settling for shit, hence really getting to know someone first....not gunna rush in like my last 2...........

No comments:

Post a Comment