Monday, July 5, 2010

weigh in

Well I better, Im not gunna miss a week all together..

So 70.6kilos....loss = 700gms....BIG DEAL...but better than yesterday i spose. still shit considering all that im doing..

Food today
tea
cereal
banana
so far............

went to the shops and now i have to write what I had for lunch...
a hotdog and a skinny milkshake....oh no!!!!!!

then a friend casme round for a coffee and of course she bought a lamington cake with cream..I had a small slice, so i didnt appear rude, but you know what..before i could eat a lot of fresh cream, but today it tasted off to me..it wasnt as it was made today, but i think my taste buds have changed??

then i had vegies and chicken balls for dinner.

I think i need a lot more protien in my diet..my friend and i were talking and she has done the body trim thing and she thinks I need protien at every meal and only protien for my snacks, so im gunna change my diet a little.

Im not skinny enough...but then again will I ever be?

No comments:

Post a Comment