Saturday, July 3, 2010

still there

still the same weight...yay
food
eggs and toast
tea
banana
crumpet
apple diet pepsi..(yuk)
half a can of chicken and veg soup...yuk
2sm slices of pizza and salad
tea

So my date went ok, it only went for an hour...good way to start though. This guy is soooo a player, he was txting like crazy all week and ringing me, and then today 2 txts....exactly what he did to my friend..how funny..well he can hit the curb, I even had to buy my own drink!!!! Thats what he did to my friend to!! lol Im meeting another one next week, in a public place of course, good way to make new friends.

he was nice enough..nothing to write home about and probably a friend only..all good.

I didnt do my tready yesterday, but will do it soon tonight......not much more to lose now....2-3 kilos....yay..now just have to tone up!

*done* 25mins on my tready

2 comments:

  1. You make me feel so bad! YOu are on track and doing everything you can to lose the weight... and I am hopeless AGAIN. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no....you are doing great...I just havent relapsed yet!!!!!lol you've lost a lot already!! keep going:)

    ReplyDelete