Thursday, July 1, 2010

69.1

into the 60's....for now!!!!

So, my date is tonight and all the excitement has now gone......my friend had a date last night and guess who she saw...my date with another woman...all good and I didnt really mind, but he told me he had a meeting in the city...man I can pick em!...anyway he reckons it was his financial advisor..blah, blah, I just feel sick now to think how to get out of anything after the date...I will go tonight for just 2 hours and tell him friends only....fuck this is where I think its better to be on my own......stupid husband's fault, least i new him...8years...anyway... see what happens.

after tonight Im gunna cancel my dating site profile....not worth the hasstle, u dont know what ur getting into??????????? awful.

Foods awesome, exercise is awesome, weightloss attitude awseome...all good, I'll be back at 67 in no time.

Love it when a plan comes together.

well....I had a fillet of fish for lunch...will that hurt??? hmmmmm no chips tho!!!!! yayayay

No comments:

Post a Comment