Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what else??

Man...what else can I do to get rid of this FAT...im running and walking twice a day...its just not fast enough...and by the fucking way...NO ONE noticed Im 3kgs lighter FFS...jesus Ive got to lose another 5 for it to be noticable????? Bloody hell

Oh well...JUST KEEP GOING!!!!!

I will to
Food today
cereal banana and tea
almonds
tuna sanga
cuppa vegie soup
apple
tea
baked potato, with extra lite sour cream and sweet chilli an 1 rissole. YUM

Ive done 40mins all up on that fuckin treadmill....still not thin!!!!!

all good...another 2 weeks ill be lighter again...then another 2 weeks and so on and so fourth

Im getting back into bike riding to..I need to get my bike from my ex..will do that on the weekend. Bike riding at least will help more to.

Im even thinking i might join the gym..not sure yet..time is limited

Im also really thinking about work..Im just not sure i want to do it anymore..i do but i dont..I think i really miss being a stay at home mum with the kids and i can thank my fuckhead ex husband for that..while he was earning over 100K..he told me to get a job and start contributing as he had done it for long enough...SELFISH PRICK. we had said i wouldnt go back to work til C was at school...but no, as usual he was always changing the goal posts..FUCKIN ASSHOLE..so now ive missed all this time with my babies..assssshhhoooolllleeeeeeeeee.....
and meanwhile all the money i earned went in DAYCARE...what a fucking idiot.

Men mate..most of them really have no fucking idea. I think he was just jealous i was at home with his children and he was 'working his ass off'...as i heard every second day.


WANKER.

THANK FUCK HE'S OUTTA MY LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know why no one noticed the 3 kgs??? Cos you are NOT FAT at all!!!

    ReplyDelete