Saturday, July 10, 2010

Keep going keep going!!!

well I have done 15mins on the tready already...motivated plus!!!!

U wanna know why??? My date was HOT, this guy is training for S.W.A.T in the force..i think thats what it is called out here, anyway, he trains 3 hours...yes HOURS!!! every morning, and then works, then does more running and stuff at night....Holy fuck...I was embarrassed by my own body, wondering what the fuck he was meeting me for????? He has 8% body fat ffs....anyway, gives me motivation to keep going..I love it when you can see slight muscles on women...Im gunna get some hand weights this week...I have read that your muscles have memory, so I hope that mine remember how they used to be and bounce back!!lol

He was a really nice guy to, tall as well, which is good for me, cause Im a giraffe!!lol..he talked non stop and it was awesome...we were at the cafe for 4 hours...awesome... hopefully I will see him again?? The only thing that worries me is that he has only just seperated from his wife, long time coming, like everyone, but hmmmmm not sure there??

So food today
egg on toast
tea
apple

so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment