Thursday, July 8, 2010

No...my son didnt come out..oh well, he reckons Sunday arvo?? we'll see....

so I had a decent breaky today
eggs on toast, cereal and banana and tea.
apple for mid morn
vegie soup for lunch
tuna for mid arvo
brocholi and chicken for dinner.

3kilos to go...3kilos to go...3 kilos to go..............not much but such a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So my date for tonight is on...we are meeting for hot chocolate....oh how nice...this one is a nice guy I think...not very tall..only 5cm taller than me..dam...and he works in mental health, so hope he is ok..the other one, the copper...is getting grief from his ex..hmmmm, do need that shit thats for sure........he hasnt txt much today so might just leave that one alone for a bit. shame..he seems nice to!!

oh well what will be, will be.....

I just ate a ww choc ice cream bar and it was surprisingly nice...and onlky 2.5 points....haha...

2 comments:

  1. 30 kilos to go...30 kilos to go!!!!
    Yeah, wish I only had 3 kilos!
    Bummer about N not coming home when he said he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..little shit....we'll see if he turns up Sunday??

    baby steps, work in 3kilos lots!!

    you'll get there!!!:)

    ReplyDelete