Sunday, July 18, 2010

hmmmm

what a big weekend I have had with entertaining and its gunna show tomorow with weigh in..so I might not even look...not game really as a set back will just knock me out again.

dam dam and dam.

I am supossed to have tomorow off, but i have to go to the city for a cutting course..dam even more...love my days off..but this is for a great reason.

Still struggling with doing my apprenticeship..Im just really not sure if i want to do it, but then ive come so far..blah blah...my hands a really suffering tho, dermititis, its fucking awful and embarassing, looks terrible..

oh well.

New day tomorow, I will put this weekend behind me and all the wrong foods I ate and the wine i drank....oh man its just getting worse!!!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment