Wednesday, June 30, 2010

going great...still!!

fucking awesome!!!!

I am going so well...Im now up to 6kph on the tready for 25mins...food is awesome...practically nuthing...but in a good way......

food today
2crumpets w honey
tea
tea
apple
salmon sanga
1 butternut bicki
vegies for dinner..

My x hadda drop M off today...this is after txting me last night how it is my fucking fault he went on a date...whatever...and other stuff that I wont share...but a bit nasty..i ignored the txt as I dont even care enough to banter on txt message anymore...(good for me!)

well.....he brang her home and wanted to kiss me and cuddle me...WTF???? I think he has lost it...wants a booty call and I aint it Im afraid.....ewww, it was just awful, nevr mind...he'll get the message when he knows I went on a date....poor bastard...

Meanwhile, the guy Im going out with tomorow txts me all the time and rings ect..its good, I hope we get on in 'real' life...we'll see, tomorow night is the date..Im very excited to, should be good to go out and be with different company. all good


weightloss is so going to get there...its a little slow but Im working on it...my tummy is still fucking yuk...but..Im doing something and in time it will not be so fucking yuk....hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment