Monday, April 19, 2010

ahhh

First day of my hols...alllll good, Ive vaccumed and wash the floors...Im going out soon to get a window sqeedgy thingy to wash my windows on the outside..they are yukky so they need to be done, i need to get school shorts for M, Ive got to go to the hair place and get some products to take away, and what else?? I'll put photo up after I charge me camera!

Im meeting up with my cousin in Melbourne to, they have just had a new bubba, so Im soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

laters

Went out, sorted out 15yo with a job network so hopefully we will get him a job.. I didnt get to Bunnings for a squeedgy thingy...its raining anyway so maybe tomorow?? I did get some colour for my hair, Im going blonde again and its gunna take a while, Im freaking out now cause I did a bleach wash and I couldnt get it as light as I wanted to tone with the toner I bought, but Im hoping that it will tone ok...fucked if its not!!!! I will get photos up here later....

Food has been good today after my carb filled shit dinner last night I was ..oh and peanut mnms, I was 70.5...shit, shit, shit...Ive been good today tho as I HAVE to be under 70 by THURS!!!!!!!!

Food

M.R
coffee
banana
almonds
3/4 cup of Pumpkin soup...(hienze) was yukky so I threw it out.
shake
coffee
Vegie pizza and salad, or chicken and brocoli...not decided yet?????

1 comment:

  1. I hope your windows are nice a clean now! A new baby.... awwwww.

    ReplyDelete