Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OOUUUCCCHHHHH

OH dear...I dont think I should be standing on a newly tattooed foot alllll day, look how swollen it is!!!!! the Crease on the front there near my toes is from my shoes....how funny!! I love it though, I was a bit worried and I asked the tattooist if it needed to be moved down a bit to the side but then he and the owner explained that it is on the thong line and they put my shoe on and showed me and it is perfect, so all good, looks even better with heels!!lol

So it means 'believe', cause with everything that Im going throught with a lot of elements in my life I have to remind myself to not only 1, belive in myself, but 2 believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel, a couple of other things, but I'll keep them to myself:)
On another note, another blogger has pulled their blog again... so funny, this person cant keep up with their own lies...Ive been reading for a few years and i still cant believe the shit that it spins...no names, Im not that bitchy.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, as of today I have lost 2.1 so far...awesome hey!!!!!!!!!! even eating that pizza last night I lost 600grams this morning... I am so please with myself, without being concieted you know what I mean, its taken a long time to get to this head space again.

Todays food

Meal replace
coffee
banana
tuna and 4 vita wheats
shake
almonds and apricots
b beans
tea
chicken and greens


IM GUNNA GET SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: