Wednesday, April 7, 2010

here we fucking go again!!!!!!!hahahahaha

So easter is done and dusted, nothing new really, I eat chocoalate alllll the time.

Kids had fun, ate heaps, got heaps, all gone now though, which is good!!

Soooooo, yet again Im trying something new, well not new, Ive done it before and it worked, I need to drop weight fast!!

Im back doing meal replacement shake and protien powder.

Im on my second day, im determined this time, Im going to see how skinny I can get, im around 72 fucking kilos, AGAIN, so fuck it, this weight is going, Im uncomfy, my clothes are tight, Im just heavy, I heave myself around, its fucking awful.

So I got my order today, all new stuff, I have been having my old protien powder, (not shelf old!) just stuff I bought before and just finishing the tail end of it. I have to stick to and , and I will, this new stuff cost me $160!! Thats motivation enough!

My food goes like this

Shake + coffee + Banana
Tuna + Tea/or coffee
Shake + apple
Baked Beans
then any meal at night time. healthy vegies, salad and chicken, Im sorta off red meat, I only like mince, heart smart of course!!

For a treat I can have 15almonds and 4-6 dried apricots. And I get 1 free meal each week, that will be Mondays, when I weigh in. I'll make lasagne next week I think?

And Im not hungry at all, Im trying to drink a lot more water, but I have to run to the loo alllll the time, luckily the salon is right next door to a loo!!

Im gunna do this, and Im gunna be skinny.

I also am back doing my resistance band, and squats, leg lifts ect. Its great!

I started that yesterday to.

My starting weight was 72.1 yesterday, a big spike after easter FUCK IT!!!! never mind, I have gotten my mindset finally right, Im motivated to lose as much as I can. But I must do my weight training again as I want/need to tone, I will start situps when I lose a bit more belly fat, Body Trim recommends only 10000 steps while losing weight, I dont really think I do that much within a day at the salon, but I'll work on more incedental exercise.

I have to take measurement in the morning to before I lose anything!

I WILL GO TO MELBOURNE IN THE 60's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise:)

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* don't you just hate that it is a never ending battle? I do.

    ReplyDelete