Saturday, April 17, 2010

flat out

another flat out day...I did an awesome cut today, the lady went from long to short and funky, bit like my style, spiky sorta at the back and then longer at the sides...it was pretty good, probably not perfect, but she loved it and that is all that matters...the girls at work were very impressed..lol, the actually looked on in disbelief..cause all this time, Ive always been to afriad to do anything new...not anymore, I beleive in myself:)

Food was a bit funny today as I was to busy

M.R
Coffee
4 vita wheats
tuna

and thats it today, I have brocoli in the oven swimming in light cream and then with cheese on the top... with steak. treat meal or what?? I have been trying to drink more water tho today and I will only have a small serve to.

Im not going out tonight either, Ide love to but I dont want any bastard to step on my foot, it has just started to scab up and it WOULD be my luck it would be stepped on and the ink ruined...next time, I straighted my friends hair and she was all dressed up, they will have so much fun!!

Oh well, next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment