Thursday, April 15, 2010

the world doesnt revolve around anyone!!!

Hmm intersting comment left, 'someone' thinks i was talking about them...UMMMM, I left no names and of all the billions of blogs on here, NOONE knows who Im talking about...and I cant link it cause its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a fucking ana blog anyway and I dont need that influence!!

HOW FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!! this comment was left by a blogger I thought stopped ages ago???? anyway Ive been pulled from their reader...so be it:) This one hasnt left a comment for years...I dont get some people and Im not about to start a blogger bitch fest, so Im not publishing it. Love comment moderation.

Soooooooooooo, in other news that im interested in

MY weightloss, still going great, still not eaten bread or chocolate or anything not on my list each day...awesome:)

Food today
meal replace
coffee
banana
4 vitawheats tuna
tea
shake
almonds and apricots
chicken and brocholi
hot choc.

All good, I do need to drink a lot more water though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment